Concrete Resurfacing of Orlando provides limitless designs and customizations for your Concrete Driveway. Want something different for your entryways, walkways, and residential lanes? Check out our resurfacing services exclusive for concrete driveways!
Resurfacing a concrete driveway increases your property’s curb appeal with unique or classic outdoor concrete floor systems. Take the steps around your private lanes, residential roadways, and entryways up a notch when professional contractors give them decorative flair!
Our top-rated company consists of dedicated and skilled contractors making every client meet the desired result. Learn more about Concrete Resurfacing of Orlando services and why we are the best in this business! Read on below!
- Expert decorative concrete resurfacing team dedicated to high-quality designs and flooring outcomes
- Specializes in both indoor and outdoor concrete, making them a top choice for driveways
- Authorized dealer of Sundek, the country’s leading brand of concrete contracting materials, systems, and supplies
- Devoted to bringing only high-class quality exterior concrete floors
- Aesthetically pleasing driveway flooring designs for striking curb appeal
- Cost-effective and cost-efficient driveway flooring solutions
- Client-centered contractors
- Aims to work closely with local clients fulfilling their vision and meeting all their specifications
- Professional contractors, delivering seamless projects to local property owners since 1970
- Trusted, top-ranking contracting company that innovates and evolve concrete resurfacing industry in the local scene
Get in touch with our local contractors today! We offer free visits and no-obligation quotes. Start your driveway resurfacing project with us! Call now!
Applications Available for Concrete Driveway Refinishing
Stamped Concrete Driveway
Concrete driveway finished with stamps would add a classic-modern style to your property’s curb appeal. Stamped concrete driveways are produced with patterns that mimic the look of other classy and conventional materials. These would include wood patterns, slate, cobble stone, random stone, and even paver. Also, a distinct, simple custom design would be your medallion and sundial stamps.
Ask our local contractors for more of the available stamping patterns for driveways.
Stained Concrete Driveway
A practical way to finish concrete driveways is with staining. Stained concrete application is achieved through either acid-based stained or water-based stain.
The distinct look of decorative stained ochre driveways is a translucent faux marble pattern. The surface has an extra gloss from the acrylic-based finish that seals the surface with staining pigments.
Sundek Classic Texture: Spray Knockdown Texture
Get a trademark design reflecting any local vibe with classic texture from Sundek. Spray knockdown creates a texture on the concrete surface using premium acrylic cement. It is applied with a sprayer, and a trowel would knock down the coating as it cures. Thus creating a peak like, popcorn texture appears on the surface.
Spray knockdown texture is a great way to combine form and function, as it makes the driveway surfaces less slippery and reduces concrete heat. This is perfect if you have sloping driveways.
There are various methods and applications for your specific driveway repair needs. Do these conditions worry you with cracked concrete, unleveled surface, or fading sealers? Concrete repair is here to help you restore the beauty of your concrete.
Driveway resurfacing would give you particular repair applications that fit any concrete floor condition your private and commercial roadways may have.
Benefits Of Resurfacing Driveway With Decorative Concrete
You may be new to concrete resurfacing, and you probably want a change! Concrete is a durable material that adapts to both indoor and outdoor. In addition to the cement-based floor’s natural functionality, adding decorative applications would even enhance its qualities.
Here are the benefits of installing concrete and resurfacing the driveways.
- Long-lasting floor surfaces
- Reduces slippery floors maintain driveway safety
- Adds value to residential and commercial properties
- Increase curb appeal for a stunning exterior
- Increase the functionality of residential lanes and entryways
- Low maintenance exterior concrete driveways that save cost
Professional Concrete Driveway Contractors VS. DIY
Outdoor concrete resurfacing could be a fun task for DIY enthusiasts. However, private roadways and residential vehicles lanes follow standard measures, especially for pouring concrete. Thus only a professional installer and concrete floor specialist can do the job on point!
The best decision you could make today is to call local Concrete Resurfacing of Orlando contractors to plan and create a custom driveways design that fits your taste.